Making A Donation
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online
Checks and money orders can be sent to:
P.O. Box 18767
Rochester, NY 14618
Thank you for your interest in Haiti Outreach Pwoje Espwa — or Project Hope in Haitian Creole. “Hope,” for our purposes, is not something to be handed out — it is something that has to organically take root in the community, branching out as relationships grow. To nurture this process, we have spent over two decades working directly with the community to develop programs that connect them to the resources they need to meet their own goals in health, education, and economic development (not ours). We work with stakeholders in the the community to facilitate progress and bridge the gap in health and wellness through a holistic, systems-approach that addresses the bigger picture for the long-term. H.O.P.E. has become a truly amazing place to change the world.
Take a look at what you can accomplish through your contribution:
- A $20 donation pays for a complete medical treatment at a mobile clinic – the exam, the lab work and the medications! There is no more efficient way to make sure that everyone is covered.
- $250 pays for a C-section for women whose lives and that of their babies, are in danger due to pregnancy complications.
- $3,500 pay for one month of formal business counseling for female entrepreneurs. They receive help in starting, maintaining and growing a business.
- $4,000 pays for a mobile clinic to a rural village where there is otherwise NO professional medical care, treating 200+ patients per day!
- $5,000 pays for a women's health program At an average cost of $2.38 per patient, your support provides care for over 2,000 women in need of basic healthcare for a variety of reasons.
- $30,000 pays for an entire month of H.O.P.E./ASB Hospital operating expenses. This is an amazing opportunity to become a principal in our work!
With your help, we can take this unique approach to sustainable community development to the next level. Please join us in strengthening the roots of hope, to transform the lives and livelihoods of those in the most remote corners of Borgne, Haiti. If you are interested in sponsoring a specific program, you are also welcome to contact us directly, to further discuss.
HOPE is a registered tax exempt 501(c)(3) Not For Profit organization. Our financial statements are available to our supporters upon request.